It would seem that spring has taken a break! It was cold and rainy here today, and I was so hoping to plant my lavender. Suppose it will have to wait for a dryer day. I do hope you're enjoying some beautiful days where you are. If not, well, here is a photo that reminds me of the hope and promise of spring, and those warmer days, to come! These were the most beautiful blooming trees ... I'd love one of these in my yard ... along with the lavender! Have a blessed Sunday!
Wait and hope for and expect the Lord;
be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring.
Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.
Psalm 27: 14
be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring.
Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.
Psalm 27: 14
So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering
the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it,
for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word.
Hebrews 10: 23
the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it,
for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word.
Hebrews 10: 23

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you ... do leave a comment if something touched your heart, or encouraged you in any way! Blessings ~