Outside my window ...
the day has ended ...
the moon is full and beautiful ...
hanging in a star filled sky on this cool, clear night
the moon is full and beautiful ...
hanging in a star filled sky on this cool, clear night
I am thinking ...
that I'd love to take a walk right now
that I'd love to take a walk right now
I am thankful for ...
the Word of God ...
how it brings light to my life, and guards my heart
how it brings light to my life, and guards my heart
What I am learning ...
that God is in total control and that He can be trusted
From the kitchen ...
dinner was healthy & simple ...
lemon herb baked fish, brown rice with herbs,
steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and sweet onion
steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and sweet onion
I am wearing ...
sweat pants, and a sweatshirt that says 'Friends Make Life a Little Sweeter',
and they really do, don't they!
and they really do, don't they!
I am creating ...
a CD of images from my niece's wedding to give to her next weekend ...
I hope I can get it finished in time
I hope I can get it finished in time
I am going ...
to our monthly flea market tomorrow ...
I love antiques ...
maybe I'll find some small hidden treasure
I love antiques ...
maybe I'll find some small hidden treasure
I am reading ...
Her Mother's Hope
by Francine Rivers
Her Mother's Hope
by Francine Rivers
I am hoping ...
and praying, that my son and his wife will be able to find a car this weekend.
They just moved back into town, newlyweds, and are in need of a vehicle.
They just moved back into town, newlyweds, and are in need of a vehicle.
I am hearing ...
the persistent cough from my husband ...
and I pray
the persistent cough from my husband ...
and I pray
I am noticing that ...
I am getting older, and still have so much to learn
Around the house ...
a deep spring cleaning is desperately needed
a deep spring cleaning is desperately needed
One of my favorite things ...
very old and well worn Bibles ...
I so enjoy reading what scriptures might have spoken to the heart of another
and then see it written in the margins of those ancient pages
very old and well worn Bibles ...
I so enjoy reading what scriptures might have spoken to the heart of another
and then see it written in the margins of those ancient pages
Plans for the weekend ...
a few stolen hours at the local flea market, but more importantly,
doing what I can to help my husband feel better,
then on Sunday, gathering with others at church,
doing what I can to help my husband feel better,
then on Sunday, gathering with others at church,
and spending time with my son, his new bride, and my sister's family
A picture ...
A picture ...
bringing with it the hope of Spring
"Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?"
-Neltje Blanchan-
"Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways.
The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again."
-Sarah Ban Breathnach-
See you next Fri-Day!
Have a blessed weekend!
Have a blessed weekend!

Fun post and I can relate to so much of it....getting older and so much to learn, oh my yes. Your Bible and the pages.
ReplyDeleteThe flea market sounds fun..enjoy your weekend.
Deborah, I found the comment place. :)
ReplyDeleteYour poor husband. I hope his cough is better.
Are you making the wedding CD and adding music to it (ala a slideshow)?
Have a lovely evening.
Gina
So nice to hear from you dear Deborah!
ReplyDeleteWell praise the Lord your son is back home. And with a sweet wife! You will make a great mother in law I am sure!
We have all been through this years cold-flu. We Are doing real well now. Enjoying our grandkids so much. It is wonderful to be living close to them.
I have lost 20 lbs since Jan and feeling better. I took it very slowly about a lb a week. Have 7 more to go.
Hope you and your hubby get well soon!
We are 75 degrees today here, So nice! But I am sure we will have more rain or even snow befor the end of the month.
Keep intouch!
Hugs & Love, Sharon