This especially spoke to my heart today.
The Bible tells us to ...
"Cast all your care upon Him because He cares for you." - I Peter 5:7
"Therefore; do not cast away you confidence, which has great reward." - Hebrews 10:35
We do not want to reverse the process:
casting away our confidence and carrying all our care!
His desire is that we roll all our burden on Him and not be anxious about anything ...
most of our time and energy go into carrying what God asked us to cast on Him ...
We experience freedom and His amazing peace when we cast it all upon Him ...
knowing that He is in complete control of the circumstances we walk through!
We are never alone, and we never need to carry the burden!
He gives us that choice!
So why wait ... let's all roll that which concerns us over onto Him ...
You keep your confidence ...
He will keep your cares!!
The Bible tells us to ...
"Cast all your care upon Him because He cares for you." - I Peter 5:7
"Therefore; do not cast away you confidence, which has great reward." - Hebrews 10:35
We do not want to reverse the process:
casting away our confidence and carrying all our care!
His desire is that we roll all our burden on Him and not be anxious about anything ...
most of our time and energy go into carrying what God asked us to cast on Him ...
We experience freedom and His amazing peace when we cast it all upon Him ...
knowing that He is in complete control of the circumstances we walk through!
We are never alone, and we never need to carry the burden!
He gives us that choice!
So why wait ... let's all roll that which concerns us over onto Him ...
You keep your confidence ...
He will keep your cares!!
(Words in italics from Meet Me in The Meadow by Roy Lessin)
I wanted to share the above devotion with this photo.
Remembering as a young girl making a wish then blowing and watching the seedlings breaking free and floating away ...
if only we could cast our cares off as easily as we blew those dandelion seeds away!
I am learning ... He is patient with me, full of love, and ever faithful!
For that, I am ever grateful!
This week I'm praying your cares are few, and encouraging you to be care-free, not care-full, and to give those you are carrying to Him, for He truly does care for you! Prayers to you all for a blessed week in Him!
~ Deborah
It's been awhile since I linked up to the photo challenges ... I've been walking through some life challenges of my own that has kept me away, but this week I'm happy to be back over on Katie's site, again! I always get encouragement from the other entries! Click below to join in!



beautiful photo and words :)
ReplyDeleteI can totally identify with everything you said, Deborah! Beautiful words... glad to have you back! Bless you.
ReplyDeleteWe do have so much to learn from God's amazing creation, don't we?
ReplyDeleteLovely edit. That Hebrews verse is great. I needed that today. :)
ReplyDelete