First, I want to thank those of you who stopped by and commented last week ... that was so encouraging for me! Well, the days have flown by and I see it's time again for Faith Simplicity's Weekly Photo Challenge! Although I know it's a bit late for this entry, still I couldn't resist sharing this one ... so many with little children, and I'm sure you can relate! These adorable little girls are sisters, and I caught them sitting near a window looking so sweet in the natural light. Of course I wanted to capture the moment, but just about the time I got ready to take their picture, she did THAT!! Lol!! Well, as you can see, it's not particularly frame worthy, but I thought it would work well for this theme. I also shared it here in black and white, as well. If you'd like to see more 'Bloopers' for this week, or to enter one of your own, just click on the link below ... and thanks so much for stopping by! Hope your week is blessed!



Oh yeah! Gotta love it when they do that!
ReplyDelete