Well, I haven't been around as much as I'd like, and when I finally got back on, I saw a photo challenge that I wanted to enter. You'll find it over on Faith's Simplicity blog, and it's all about natural beauty. Now, you could go a few different ways with this particular challenge. This is an image I recently took at a living history museum. When I saw her leaning against the doorpost, with the sun shining on her shoulders, and that slight smile, I thought how naturally beautiful she was! I edited it and added a texture giving it an old and weathered look. Thought this would be a good place to share it. If you'd like to see more natural beauty, or share one of your own, just click on the button below. Thanks so much for dropping by ... I hope you all have a blessed week!


This is lovely and a perfect choice for natural beauty. Love the way you edited it too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo...and editing. Great capture! So grateful I stopped by from Simplicity.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful - your processing is really perfect for this shot.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful shot--I can't believe you didn't stage that, that it happened "naturally". The texture is beautiful. Thanks for coming by my site today!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great example...and I really love the processing!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment. It really made me day. :) Blessings to you!
This is SO beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my photography challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteLove the processing...beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
Thanks for visiting me! Love your blog! Where in Indiana are you?
ReplyDeleteHow cool! You aren't far from me. I'm on the north side of Bloomington.
ReplyDeleteNever connected with someone so close with the same interest in photography!
Thanks for the comments! We had a great time at the party, I love to decorate for parties.
ReplyDeleteParties and photography, my passions!
A photo walk sounds like a lot of fun. It would be great to hook up with some people that are obsessed about photography the way I am. My family tries, but they just don't get how deep it runs in my soul!
I was just telling my husband the other day that I wanted him to watch our daughter one saturday so I can go around town with my camera.