Wednesday, February 27, 2013

black and white wednesday || a reminder


flowers ...
such a special gift God shared with us to color our world,
and such a beautiful way to remind us that spring will eventually get here!
this one is pretty in color, but i think it's also striking in b/w!

yes, i'm linking up with
black and white wednesdays

again this week. :)
always so fun to see what others share!

go give some love to sandi, as she's been sick this week ...
also see some other striking b/w images, and feel free to join right in!

blessings,
deborah xoxo





*and, for a little encouragement to you, sandi ...
here's a bit of color to cheer you and brighten up your day!
hope you feel better soon!

8 comments:

  1. a gorgeous shot for bw treatment. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So appreciate the visit, and your kind comment! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. You have lovely photos. Thanks for visiting Amanda's Books and More! I'm now following your sweet blog with GFC. God bless!

    Tina - American mom raising 4 kids in South Africa
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet comment ... thank you so much, Tina!
      And also for following my blog ... I will return the favor!
      I would enjoy keeping up with your family life in South Africa! :)
      Blessings to you!

      Delete
  3. Deborah, with you, I'm very grateful that God gave us color. I'm also glad that He gave you the ability to turn that photo into a black and white, because it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Connie! I just stopped in at your site again, and saw more of your images ... simply amazing! So blessed with your comment! I am following, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful images! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello Deb, so when I came to your site it was the white page too. I had to click your web page to see the page with all the pretty stuff lol. I am learning. I put a topper on my page now to do the fill ins lol. I am going to look at who all your following & see if I know anyone is that ok? I hope so.

    Hugs Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW I want this cursor so you will have to show me how to do it lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you ... do leave a comment if something touched your heart, or encouraged you in any way! Blessings ~