Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scripture and a Snapshot



It's been awhile, but I'm excited to be linking up with 
for this weeks Scripture and a Snapshot.

This tea cup holds such a special place in my heart ...
it was a gift from my son.

How much more do we hold a special place in God's heart ...
His gift to us was His Son!

Now thanks be to God for His Gift,
[precious] beyond telling
[His indescribable, inexpressible, free Gift]!

2 Corinthians 9:15 - AMP



Click below, come on over, join in,
and get encouraged in the Word!
Hope your week is blessed!

7 comments:

  1. I am head over heels for your photo and verse! Your editing of the photo is fabulous. I'm your neighbor at Scripture and Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture and powerful verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious an image and verse. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! We are planning to have tea with my Granny this afternoon, and I hope it is as delightful as your picture. Your blog header is wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That He loves us so much to give us His Son is beyond comprehension. Blessings! www.toshowthemjesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous site! The floral theme and the music are lovely. And your snapshot is a perfect compliment! The verse you chose is a significant one to me - on those days when I verge away from Him and His glory and instead fall into the trap of "me" and "what I can control today". A terrific reminder to keep the honor and praise toward the Lord alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photograph and scripture... Both a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you ... do leave a comment if something touched your heart, or encouraged you in any way! Blessings ~