Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodmorning Mercy


"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;

his mercies never come to an end;

they are new every morning;

great is your faithfulness.

The LORD is my portion," says my soul,

therefore I will hope in him". 

~ Lamentations 3:22-24


Yes, another year is setting, and a new one is dawning ...
another year to live with purpose in Him ...
another year to be a blessing, and to be blessed.

I pray in this new year, that you walk even more closely to Him ...
that your heart will be open to what you've not known before ...
that you come to know the blessing of simply being still in His presence ...
and in the stillness,
to find the most precious treasure hidden there.


I came across this poem from long ago ...
how fitting for today.


Another Year Is Dawning

Another year is dawning,
Dear Master, let it be,
In working, or in waiting,
Another year with Thee.

Another year of mercies,
Of faithfulness and grace;
Another year of gladness
In the shining of Thy face.

Another year of progress,
Another year of praise,
Another year of proving
Thy presence all the days.

Another year of service,
Of witness of Thy love,
Another year of training
For holier work above.

Another year is dawning,
Dear Master, let it be
On earth, or else in heaven
Another year for Thee.
- Francis Ridley Havergal - (1874) -



Hope you all have a joyful and blessed New Year!!
It's been awhile, but this week I'm happy to say
that I'm linking up with a Scripture & a Snapshot
To see more, or to share one, just click on the button below.
xoxo




5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm glad you posted. It's been a joy to be here.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This verse never becomes old. Beautiful pic and poem, but I have to tell you what really hit me was the music that you have playing. Usually I do not like it much when there is music, but this was perfect! Thanks for all the forms of sharing you have going on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thank you so much for you prayers. I also am way to thin 115 lbs and need to gain some weight. Please pray I can. I am resorting to an acurpunchist for this pain. Our insurance will cover it. I go monday. Pray I get some relief.
    Thank you,
    Bless you my friend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Deborah, I had your email at one time but lost it. You can email me anytime at
    sharonsplace5@yahoo.com
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photo! The shadow is really cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you ... do leave a comment if something touched your heart, or encouraged you in any way! Blessings ~