Well I had a whole comment here but when I tried to save it, it dissappeared ugh! Anyway good to see you here too I won't be here often as it is hard to find many friends to keep up here. As well as Xanga I plan on closing it in the fall of 2010.
Hi Deborah, I love this photo! I think your photos wold sell with no problem. You are very talented. We are doing great and loving it here in Idaho. So nice to be close to the grandkids. We have been busy with some home improvement. Things are comeing along. Yes I still have my xanga blog. I don't post as much as I use to, but I still do. Well I hope your son's yr goes by fast. I know how much you miss him. It was so good to hear from you and please stay in touch my friend. Hugs, Sharon
Well I had a whole comment here but when I tried to save it, it dissappeared ugh! Anyway good to see you here too I won't be here often as it is hard to find many friends to keep up here. As well as Xanga I plan on closing it in the fall of 2010.
ReplyDeletePrayers & hugs,
Linda
p.s. See you over on FB.
Hi Deborah, I love this photo! I think your photos wold sell with no problem. You are very talented.
ReplyDeleteWe are doing great and loving it here in Idaho. So nice to be close to the grandkids.
We have been busy with some home improvement. Things are comeing along.
Yes I still have my xanga blog. I don't post as much as I use to, but I still do.
Well I hope your son's yr goes by fast. I know how much you miss him.
It was so good to hear from you and please stay in touch my friend.
Hugs, Sharon